The designs were completed, and work included:
- A flat roof Dormer loft conversion. This was the first choice to create room by creating a whole new floor.
- Slates were used for the dormer walls with a rubber roof system. This gives the properties a sleek, modern and clean appearance.
- Full length bi-folding doors were installed with the loft conversion to provide an amazing amount of light to the new bedrooms and perfectly showcase the amazing views from this height.
- On the ground floor a rear extension was constructed creating a stunning kitchen/diner space with a brand new, modern white kitchen installed with integrated appliances.
- Full length Aluminium bi-folding doors span the whole of the extended ground floor area, providing great access to newly landscaped gardens.
- Matching pitched roof porches create an eye-catching feature to the front of both properties.
Care and attention were given to the finer details throughout this home:
- A state-of-the-art entertainment and sound system was installed, operated by wall mounted iPads.
- Wooden floors with under floor heating span the entire ground floor level of both houses.
- Soft pile carpets in a neutral colour are laid on the first and second floor giving a feeling of luxury and most importantly comfort.
- All of the bathrooms and ensuites were individually designed to the needs and tastes of the owners. Walk in showers, floor to wall tiling and mood lighting create a haven yet, are also tactical and functional.
- Oak internal doors, architrave and skirting compliment the newly plastered walls. Small details such as beading and coving complete the high standard of second fixings completed at these properties.
- Custom made wardrobes were installed to the bedrooms and office areas.
- Block driveway created with brick external walls and handmade electric iron gates are the finishing feature of these properties.
The loft conversion, property extension and renovation has changed these two semi-detached houses in to modern state of the art family homes.
If you are looking to extend or renovate your home, please get in touch on 01277 363030 or click here to contact us.